Welcome to Westminster Junior Primary School.
The moment you enter our school gates, you will sense this is a school with a difference.
You will see and hear children laughing, playing and learning in an environment that is designed just for the needs of younger children. Our children are hungry to learn and eager to participate.
Our children feel important and they know they matter. Their individual achievements, no matter how small, are recognised and rewarded. They are inspired to step outside their comfort zone and try new things.
Our school is more than simply a place to learn; it is a community where children feel safe to dream big and shine.
You need to apply to enrol your children in a public school for 2020 if they are:
- starting Kindergarten – 4 years old by 30 June 2020
- starting Pre-primary (first year of compulsory school) – 5 years old by 30 June 2020
- starting Year 7 (first year of secondary school)
- changing schools.
All children from Pre-primary to Year 12 are guaranteed a place at their local public school if they live within the local school boundary. Please call the office to see if your street is in our local school area list. Kindergarten is non-compulsory therefore once we are full, we can only put your child on a waiting list.
Please come to the front office to collect an enrolment package. Once the package has been completed at home, please bring the required documents with you when you submit your child’s enrolment:
Documents to be submitted:
- Application for Enrolment
- Birth Certificate
- Immunisation Record (Parents can log into mygov.com.au and link their account to Medicare then print the record from there.)
- Evidence of home address ie current utility bill
- Passport (if applicable)
- Passport if Parents are born overseas
- Proof of Citizenship (if applicable)
- Visa documents (if applicable)
Copies can be made at the school office.
Enrolments for 2020 close on 30th June, 2019.
Come and see us to enrol your children today!