Enrolments can be made at the front office.  You will be required to provide your child’s birth certificate, immunisation record, any visa documents if applicable, passports of both parents if born overseas and proof of your home address. An enrollment, health and internet/photo permission form will need to be completed.

Office staff are very happy to assist you with your enrollment.

Enrolling your child in Kindergarten

To enrol your child in Kindergarten for 2019, you will need to submit your application for enrolment and the supporting documentation by Friday 20th July 2018.

Supporting Documentation:

  • Birth Certificate.
  • Immunisation Record (To obtain an Immunisation Record parents can ring 1800 653 809. Alternatively, log on to mygov.com.au link your account to Medicare then print your child’s record from home).  If your child is currently 3 years old and hasn’t had their 4 year old vaccinations we will still need a copy of the current record.
  • Passport (If child and parents are born overseas).
  • Visa documents if applicable.
  • Evidence of home address (current utility bill).

Copies of documents can be made at the school office.

Thank you