Where is lost property held?

All lost property is placed in a white basket in front of the photocopy room. Please note that all lost property is donated at the end of each term. To reduce the risk of your child losing their belongings, it is important to ensure every item sent to school is labeled clearly with your child’s full name.

What should I do if my child needs to take medication while at school?

If your doctor says your child needs to take medication during school hours, you will need to get them to fill out a student medication form. We will need this form for both prescribed and “over the counter” medication (such as Panadol, cough syrup etc) to be administered at school.

What are Westminster Junior Primary School’s Pre-primary hours?

From 2013, Pre-primary will be fulltime and compulsory across all public schools in Western Australia.