You may be eligible to join a savings program that matches every dollar you save, up to $500.
Saver Plus is a free ten month program that program that provides financial education, budgeting and saving tips, matches your savings up to $500 for education costs. Saver Plus can help you:
- Build your skills around managing money;
- Become a regular saver; and
- Reach a savings goal.
Once you finish the program, ANZ will match your savings dollar for dollar, up to $500. You can use your matches savings for education-related costs, such as, computers, laptops, and tablets, school uniforms, text books, sports fees and equipment, school excursions and more.
Can I Join?
You may be eligible to join if you meet all of the below criteria:
- Have a Centrelink Health Care or Pensioner Concession Card;
- Are at least 18 years old;
- Have some regular income from work (yourself or your partner) including casual, part-time, full-time or seasonal work; and
- Have a child at school or attend vocational education yourself.
Please note: a family may receive matched funds only once.
How Do I Find Out More?
The Smith Family and the Brotherhood of St Laurence invite you to join Saver Plus today. To contact your local Saver Plus Coordinator enquire online at www.saverplus.org.au, call or SMS your name and postcode to 1300 10 355, or email email@example.com.